Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why I hate Brooklyn

There are many reasons why I get annoyed at my new borough (babies! so many babies! the 40-60 min train ride instead of walking to work), but I think the most irritating thing about Brooklyn is store hours. Case in point: As I was walking back from the gym tonight (go me) I passed a vintage store. The hours? Mon-Wed "By chance." By chance? I'm not impressed by your whimsy. You own a store--you should keep it open, not close it when you "run out of food" (thank you, pizza place down the street).

You'd think the gym would make me less cranky. Well, you'd be wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I continue to wage a battle in defense of Brooklyn quirkiness. When would you ever go to this store on Monday through Wednesday anyway? Yes, yes, that's not the point. I understand. You're like a cranky old lady. And you're not even in your thirties yet.

12:56 PM, April 27, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the operative term is YET...

12:49 PM, May 02, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you looking for a publisher for the memoir?

4:52 PM, September 27, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home