Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Dreaming of A Catty Wedding

I remember my dreams almost every night. They are whole experiences fraught with emotion, vivid colors and graphic details. So, like I said, it's no surprise that I'm having dreams upon dreams about the wedding. But a few days ago I had the weirdest wedding dream ever, maybe even the weirdest dream I've ever had.

In the dream, I learned that Matt had been cheating on me. With a female cat. Who got pregnant. And had a litter of Matt-cat babies. So I got pissed that he had sex with a cat. Then I got pissed he had unprotected sex with a cat. Then I got super pissed that he had a whole litter of Matt-cat babies to raise. And I was trying to decide if I should call off the wedding when I woke up.

So odd. I mean, I know it was an anxiety dream about the wedding and the cat thing was because we had been admiring a female cat at a friend's house, but it's so interesting how the brain jumbles things together. Matt-cat babies, stay out of my head!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

At least you're sleeping. I think I've gotten maybe one decent night's sleep in the last few weeks. Just once, I'd like to just be asleep for 8 consecutive hours. I'd happily dream of mutant cat-babies and lost makeup and music-less weddings and whatever else in return for not feeling like I'm about to keel over in the middle of the day.

3:21 PM, July 17, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home