Saturday, May 24, 2008

31 is Starting Grumpy

Hi. It's Saturday. I woke up at 8 am this morning because my nose was leaking (I was literally dreaming about Kleenexes) and I had to pee. After taking care of these problems, I crawled back into bed, hoping to fall back asleep. But instead of the task at hand, I was deterred by the parade going down my block.

It was a parade, right? I mean, I could hear the drums, but wait, only the drums. And it wasn't moving down the street like a parade should--it seemed localized in front of the house. What was that? A steel drum? A few of them? Oh. Right. Construction.

How did my landlord manage to find contractors to work on a Saturday when my friend Erica can't even get her workers to show up during the week like they promised?

Boo. 31 is starting grumpy.

1 Comments:

Blogger panther & dynah said...

hello! randomly came across your blog ! for a shared hate for carrie bradshaw (i was googling, driven to find ppl who agree with me after watchin episodes online!)

anyway, happy birthday!

11:11 PM, May 27, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home