Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm an Official Writer! (With a Silly Father)

I'm an official freelance writer! I'm a Sex and Relationship writer for UGO.com -- check out my first article at: http://www.ugo.com/lifestyle/sex-workout-guide/

I sent the link to my parents, warning them they might not want to read it. But they did. Below is the email my dad sent back to me.

wow. I have one daughter speaking about how to eat healthy, and the other writing, with pictures yet, on how to have sex in a healthy way. the 2 of you should get together re eating for healthy sex or something like that.
mazel tov re your article, I read a few pages and learned something new. now I just have to convince your mom to fly down to miami with me...........
at least you used schematics vs real pix.
I like it, it is a good clean way to help folks prepare for sexual encounters. if you publish this in a quick sale book by the grocery counters, it might sell very well. it certain sounds like something that can be sold to cosmo or other mags as well.
thanks for sharing your successes.
love dad

1 Comments:

Blogger nejyerf said...

congratulations on the job!

the research that you must have done for this article was quite extensive i'm sure.

and kudos to the silly yet cool dad!!

1:05 PM, April 07, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home