Friday, January 04, 2008

Best Quote Ever

I grew up with my friend Lisa; in fact, I've known Lisa since I was 22 days old. She's more like a family member than a friend and even though we've grown apart, she'll always be in my life.

Lisa lives a very different life than I do. After college, she moved to Boulder where she started surveying. Basically, Lisa works "in the field" for 30 or 40 days in a row and then goes to Mexico, hikes the Grand Canyon, or river rafts for a few months before she needs to make more money.

When I told her that I was getting married, she immediately asked, "Can I be one of those ladies, you know, the ladies in the wedding?"

"A bridesmaid?" I clarified.

"Yeah, that's it. I better be one of those bridesmaid ladies, Motherfucker."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home