Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Congratulations, You're Having a Blog!

For the past two weeks, I've been planning how to write a blog post about the latest co-worker to leave my office. When I sat down to write it, it quickly turned into a ranty rant peppered liberally with variants of 'fuck' ('fuck;' 'what the fuck;' and, of course, 'fuck you'). Once I figure out how to write it without sounding like a crazy person, it'll be up--in the meantime, let's talk about rants.

My boyfriend, the esteemed Matt esq, has started the blog that I've been meaning to start for years. What Is Wrong With You? (http://wiwwy.blogspot.com/) will feature rants, venting, and general nonsense about the wrongness we must contend with every day. 'What is Wrong With You?' has long been my rallying cry--now it will be the forum for the riduclous and the crazy.

Check it out. Let us know what you think of our grumpy baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger j.a. said...

it needs more posts. more grumpy posts!!

10:44 PM, November 07, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home