Tuesday, July 01, 2008

No Escpae From Wedding Details

I don't want you to think that I'm not looking forward to my wedding. I am. I'm excited about it and think it'll be great. I'm just trying to not think about it as the Be All End All Event of My Life.

But, I'm ready for wedding planning to be over for one big reason--the dreams. I'm so sick of the wedding anxiety dreams I have every. single. night. Last night I was in my wedding dress when I realized I had lost all my makeup. The night before I realized that we hadn't chosen our music so there was nothing for people to dance to. And on. And on.

3 Comments:

Blogger SaintTigerlily said...

I hear you loud and clear.

10:18 AM, July 02, 2008

 
Blogger j.a. said...

when our English friends Jon and Annie got married a few years ago, they told us that Jon was very concerned about the mix for the reception. a week before the ceremony, Jon sat bolt upright in bed, said, "There's not enough funky jazz!!" and fell back to sleep.

12:08 PM, August 05, 2008

 
Blogger Jen said...

Ha ha ha. I hate 'funky jazz,' but I love that story. If fact, I believe I heard it when you cooked me dinner to thank me for watching That Bird. (I will refer to that bird as That Bird from now on.)

12:11 PM, August 05, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home