Friday, August 24, 2007

Virginity Underwear

Last night I went to dinner with a friend and Matt went to dinner with a friend. While I was waiting for him to get home, I changed out of my work clothes into a sexy pair of red, lacy underwear. You know, one of those frilly things that you don't actually wear for real, only change into, oh, about 10 minutes before you end up taking them off again?

As I'm not a big fan of lingerie, I probably own about 4 things matching this description. The particular pair of underwear I changed into, however, have historical context: they were the underwear I wore when I lost my virginity.

Is it weirder that I:

a) know the pair of underwear I was wearing when I lost my virginity?
b) still have underwear from 12 years ago?
c) can fit into underwear I wore when I was 18?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home