Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Think I Need to Go Back to Bed...

I think I need to go back to bed. Here's my day so far...

1) Since I had to be at a news station at 5:10am, I woke up at 4:30am. A bad start to any morning.

2) When I got to my office at 6:30am, I discovered a GIGANTIC roach?junebug? (Seriously--hyperbole aside, the biggest bug i've ever seen) in my office. It had
eaten through a bag of hershey kisses and there was foil all over the floor! Then it ran away to hide and I have no idea when or if the exterminator will actually come.

3)I used fake tanner last night--the kind you put on like lotion. As I was walking home after work it started to drizzle. Then it started to rain. Then it
started to pour--that crazy, sideways pouring New York. And then I realized that I was dripping and leaking fake tanner all over one of only two professional shirts--the lavender button-down shirt I save for client meetings and station visits. It is now a lovely, tye-dyed orange and purple combo.

4) So I realize that since my entire body is streaked orange (massive, bizarre-looking sreaks), I need to shower. Uneventful. Until I get out and decide to take
my daily birth control pill. For the first time in my life, it jumps out of my hand and disappears DOWN THE DRAIN. That's an entire month-long package I need to throw
away because of one errant pill.

It's not even 5pm. I'm worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home